I think my favourite thing to do (subconsciously) must be PUTTING MY FOOT IN MY MOUTH. I did it (yet again) last night. YEESH. I really wish I'd learn to THINK before I speak. Good grief. How many times in my life have I been told that?!?! Now I've offended someone and am digging myself out of a hole I had no intention of being in in the first place. Open mouth. Insert foot. Feel horrible for days afterward. I'll let you know how life goes, attempting to get out of this hole.
LMAO I guess it's a fitting way to end one month and start a new month tomorrow... a clear, fresh month, ripe with possibilities. Let's just start anew, shall we?
I have to go back to my village now.
1 comment:
Whats the idiot part? I think we need a phone call LOL, I'm way way behind here...!!!
Post a Comment