So now I'm reading Living Simply with Children and I am really enjoying it. I can't remember the author but I am really resonating with the concept of living simply - of living a life in accordance with one's values. This is very meaningful to me. :) I'll write more later - I am intending to get dressed today (lol - yesterday was a pajama day) and exercise and basically get the day going. So you'll forgive me for not writing more, but I'll edit this post later and continue on... And fwiw, my back is definitely on the mend... I was able to row 6 kms yesterday and will go to the chiropractor twice this week as well. A little sore/stiff when sitting for long periods (hence this short post) but feels good to keep it moving.
namaste'
~n~
1 comment:
Phhht WHY would you bother. I personally STAY in PJs or less all frickin day if I can LOL
Post a Comment