Although cloudy and overcast, today is still brilliantly glorious. It's just shy of noon and I've had at least 1.5L of water and 1L of smoothie - the same spinach, spirulina, banana, blueberry, raspberry, etc. mix I had the other day. Yummy. I'll be rowing 6 kms this afternoon and then going to tai chi class tonight - so I'm guaranteed to sleep well. No one mentions the many other benefits of tai chi... he he he... let's just say it makes your
life even more satisfying... (Now everyone should be rushing out to sign up for beginner Taoist Tai Chi classes, LOL)... If you're clueless as to what I'm hinting at, let's put it this way: When we read fortune cookie fortunes in our house, (just the adults)... we add the phrase "in bed" to the fortune. Often you'll end up laughing yourself silly over the fortune. Now go back and reread the post and add "in bed" where you want to. (Up to speed now?! lmao)
Anyways things are great; we're just at story hour at the local library for the youngest. I only have another 2 mins on this computer before it boots you off automatically so I'll have to wrap up for now.
Have a fantastic day...
in bed. LOL
~n~
Find out where taoist tai chi classes are in your area at
www.taoist.org
2 comments:
Hey, that taoist tai chi link doesn't work ... in bed. Is it my computer, or a faulty link ... in bed? *giggle*
Thanks, Haylee - I did have the link wrong. It's www.taoist.org for the taoist tai chi society. :)
~n~
Post a Comment