I spoke with computer guy last night (he DID move!). I left the computer in the cold car overnight and this morning plugged it in (as he & I were going to walk through the BIOS set-up and see if it was still recognizing the harddrive). When I brought it in and set it up, it started just fine. As if nothing had happened. Bizarre. But I am so very VERY grateful. And I will be running out to purchase an external HD today to back up all my data onto. And a UPS at the same time, for that matter.
I was just telling my sister that last night I awoke in the middle of the night with my root chakra just alight with energy. For well over 10 minutes, honestly, it was just alive. Very neat sensation. I have been self-treating with Reiki morning and night since the attunement on the weekend. Will continue to do so as it certainly helps me remain more mindful and focus my intentions. I am enjoying, and grateful for the blessings in my life. And for blessings disguised as challenges. :)
Day 18 going fabulously well so far. Had a litre of lettuce, pear, and ginger with some flax oil and E3Live to start the day. Still not loving the flavour of the hemp oil (thankfully finished off the bottle, and no, it wasn't rancid at all), but have moved onto a new bottle of flax oil. Much more subtle flavour. So I make the juice in the VitaMix blender, strain it through a nut mylk bag (or actually a paint strainer bag from the local hardware store), and then put it back in the blender to really blend in or homogenize the oil. After that, I stir in the E3Live. I am actually REALLY enjoying the E3Live in my juices, which a few weeks ago, I really did not. At the moment, I'm probably having several tablespoons of the algae every day. I'm hoping it will turn my increasingly gray hair back to light brown, or even blonde?! LOL
OH! MOST exciting thing to share - the excema that I developed on the back of my left hand is going away on its own!!!! This is SOOO exciting! So apparently whatever toxins my body was releasing have now gone on their way (with very little or no treatment necessary - just a little lavender essential oil on it occasionally) and I'm feeling fantastic about that. I just love the idea that my body is releasing things that it has been holding onto for many years. Here we are, Day 18, and that is (quick math here: you cleanse 120 days for every day of juicefeasting, so that is.... um.... oh geez.... someone help me out here.... okay, so that's now 6 years I've gone back. WOW. 6 years ago, what was going on in my life? What kind of negative emotions and thoughts and toxins was I storing up - and I'm now releasing?).
When I think of how much *I* have changed in the past... decade... it really astounds me. I am in SUCH a better place now. I feel good about myself. I like me. I like who I have become and I am happy and content and more self-aware. I like to think I handle stress a lot better now (although maybe the recent computer troubles shows differently - LMAO) and am generally more pleasant to be around. ;) I really have to give thanks to my family, my children especially, because they have taught me SO much about staying present and about unconditional love... towards yourself and and for others. They are such a blessing in my life.
Well, I ought to sign off and get on with things. I'll check in again soon.
Adios.
No comments:
Post a Comment