Good day of feasting today. We have been out/on the road since 8 this morning so I will be GLAD to get into bed tonight. I took the cooler and juices out of the freezer with me today and I can't say I enjoyed the kale-cabbage-green bean-celery-carrot-apple combination. Green Bean does NOT make for a delicious juice, imo, at this moment. Maybe it'll grow on me. Anyways I did enjoy the celery-carrot-apple combination and did get my whole head of celery and 2 lbs of greens into me already, which is great.
Other great news is that my checkup with the naturopath went fantastically well. I'm on homeopathics at the moment, simply to assist the cleansing process (I started them 6 weeks ago). 6 weeks ago I needed 1 amplification on the vega testing. Today: none. Which means that my system is running more optimally, essentially. Also, all previous indications have improved significantly. WAHOO!!! I was pretty pleased.
Feeling a little hungry at the moment, but it's probably just that I consumed most of the juices earlier in the day, as opposed to yesterday, when I left them until later in the day (4-7 p.m.; not a great time to be downing 3+L of juice). Definitely, I must try too be consistent throughout the day - sipping a little every hour or two, for sure.
Overall, though - no detox symptoms and I'm feeling great. I'm heading to Tai Chi class tonight and will continue on this feast with vigor! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment