Things are going great. At the moment I'm printing off Hallowe'en colouring pages for my youngest, getting the oldest set up on a computer game (I'm hogging it right now, LOL), making veggie stirfry & brown rice for the kids for dinner, and juicing (yes, all these things at once - multi-tasker-extraordinaire!).
Today's Juices:
Romaine Lettuce with a little Pear and ginger (1.5L)
Carrot-Apple-Ginger with Spirulina added (1L)
Cucumber-Pineapple-Celery-Red Pepper with just a little carrot (1.5L)
Yesterday I spent the afternoon outside in the glorious autumn sunshine with my daughter, in the garden/greenhouse, harvesting corn and planting garlic. Afterwards we made pumpkin pie from scratch, and I tried a juice that was pumpkin, vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg and allspice. I guess I'm not used to the taste of raw pumpkin; it was alright, but not outstanding, imo. I'll have to give myself time to adjust to the flavours of raw foods in their entirety. ;) And yes, it was a little hard having a pumpkin pie in the fridge, staring me in the face every time I opened it. LMAO Tomorrow we'll take it to Grammy & Grampa's for dessert. They'll appreciate it and it will be out of my fridge.
That's all for now. DS is waiting (fairly patiently) for the computer.
ttyl
~n~
No comments:
Post a Comment