16 September 2008

Daily report

This past weekend dd & i went to a gem/mineral place and found some beautiful crystals: amethyst, clear quartz, turqoise, citrine, chrysoprase, aventurine, rose quartz, carnelian, snowflake obsidian, blood jasper, goldstone, and more. Lots of fun. (I had been reading a Reiki book that talked about using crystals during attunements and which crystals resonate with which chakra; i'll try to post about it before I return the library book). We got some colour baths (if you're not familiar with these, you're missing out), and a special trip to Cafe Bliss downtown - yummers. Raw yam chips with salsa, guac, & cashew sour cream, and a smoothie for each of us.

Quick update on my health: it's been 5 days now on the homeopathics and i am doing fine - no major changes to report. i am noticing some minor changes and am struggling to find the motivation to exercise daily, although i KNOW i can do it effortlessly when i choose to. so it's a bit of a struggle - I'm just feeling less toned than I was, say, a year ago when I was devoted to exercising 5-6x/wk, but I've been struggling since just before my surgery earlier this year with motivation. i'm ensuring i get at least 1 juice drink in a day (i had 1L ultimate smoothie today & 1L of juice: carrot/beet greens/apple). also got the Juice Feasters' Handbook (by Angela Stokes of http://www.rawreform.com/) in the mail today, so that's a great read. Looking at finding a used rebounder, not only for my own enjoyment, but also for the kids to use. My girlfriend found one locally for $20 in great shape, so I'll have to keep my eyes open.

No comments: