17 September 2012

pffffbbbttt

Welcome back.  I took a hiatus from blogging over the summer.  dd had surgery, had her leg in a cast, and I was very busy teaching tai chi.  Now that it's September it's time to get back into the routine, so here I am.  Not sure if you're still here, but hope you are!

dd sailed through surgery and is doing great.  dh has had a couple interviews for jobs closer to home, so hopefully something works out soon.  ds is doing just fine; growing lots.  i'm happy my beginner tai chi class is over, as much as I enjoyed it.  It was a little too much teaching 5 hrs a week. 

Besides I have enough on the go: tai chi 3 hrs/wk, maintaining the water system and doing administration, cleaning the community hall, homeschooling (takes up a *lot* of time), and general housekeeping and yardwork and decluttering.

I am so ready to move on from this house.  Love it to bits because its our first home, but so ready to move forward.  The neighbourhood is just too far from amenities; 20+ kms each way every day (sometimes 3x/day) is a lot of driving.  And the house has been unfinished for more than a decade (14+ yrs, but who's counting).  The community is great, though.  Sure it has its eccentrics, but every community has those.  Mostly I can really count on my neighbours to be there for me in an emergency, and I really appreciate that.  I hope we have that in the next house (whenever that materializes).  :)

I'm cranky tonight and don't have much else to share.  Best to sleep off the crankiness and start anew tomorrow.

Namaste'

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi!! I have been a regular reader of your blog but never commented. Just wanted to say that I am pleased to see you are back! Thanks for the update!
Namaste,
Roberta