15 July 2011

On my bookshelf

I like hearing about books others are finding interesting, so maybe you, like me, would like to know what I'm reading these days:
  • Ecovillages (Jan Martin Bang)
  • Living Simply with Children (Marie Sherlock)
  • The Simple Feeling of Being (Ken Wilber)
  • Less is More (Cecile Andrews and Wanda Urbanska)
  • Mom, will this chicken give me man boobs? (Robyn Harding) - how can you *not* pick up a book with a title like that?!? lmao
  • Depletion and Abundance (Sharon Astyk)
  • A different kind of Luxury: Japanese lessons in simple living and inner abundance (Andy Couterier)
  • Let me know when you see a theme here... ;)
  • Your Money or your life (Vicki Robin and Joe Dominguez)
  • E is for Environment: stories to help children care for their world - at home, at school, and at play (Ian James Corlett) - juvenile non fiction that I'm reading aloud with the kids
  • Building a Green Community (Ellen Rodger) - also a juvie NF that we're reading together

    I think I talked recently about Radical Homemaking: reclaiming domesticity from a consumer culture, which I also recently read. *LOVED* it!!!

No comments: