03 February 2011

*LOVELY* week!

Maybe this'll come across kinda Pollyanna-ish, but life ROCKS right now! (The sunshine for 2 days helped tremendously, I think) I feel really grounded and centered. I feel very connected to Spirit, and I'm reflecting on how I am in various relationships in my life and am consciously letting go of that which no longer serves the relationship well. Makes for great conversations when we can connect deeper with a Loved one. I'm eating mindfully, gratefully. The hike on Tuesday was great and although I did hear that some of the others were tremendously sore the next day, I felt great Wednesday morning. Wednesday I went to the chiropractor and had a good adjustment. But I'm still reeling off the weekend tai chi workshop.

Yep, life's great. Today I'd been hoping to pull scotch broom and get outside in the sun, but alas, it's raining again... more than a heavy mist but not like our usual west coast rain. An inside day.

I'm making raw apple crumble today. The kids have been playing piano and reading books and are watching Little House on the Prairie. We decorated one kitchen window for Chinese New Year (made paper lanterns and cut out decorations), and hung Valentine decorations on the other. Looking very festive in here! Other than that, we're working on the plans for dd's upcoming birthday party. We were thinking of offering face painting; I think the kids will enjoy that. And dd's hoping to play pin the wings on the fairy, a game she was given for Christmas. :) That's about as far as the plans have gotten so far.

Blessings,
~n~

No comments: