that song has come on the radio every day the past week, i swear. is it guns 'n' roses? i don't even know. the funny thing is that it hasn't been raining lately... until today. buckets and BUCKETS of rain as we drove home tonight. weird, eh. (not really, it *is* november on the west coast, after all, LOL)
i have to say i am *LOVING* the vegan oil blend from Barleans. I've been taking it daily for almost a month, I guess. One thing I'm noticing is my nails are soooooo strong and growing nicely. I've *NEVER* had nails to ooh and ahh over. As a kid, I played piano and always had to keep them trimmed. And as an adult, I do too much physical labour around the homestead (chopping firewood does not go well with manicured nails) to worry about my nails. So this recent growth is rather exciting (apparently it's the primrose oil in the blend that assists nail growth). What if they get strong enough to withstand the physical labour?!? Wouldn't that be interesting?! So I'm looking online tonight to source the Barlean's cheaper than I get it at the health food store ($43 for a 16 oz bottle).
other than that, another lovely raw food order has come and gone for October.
(oops, I just remembered I have to send someone an email. NOW. hold on...)
okee dokey. got that done. PHEW. Sometimes I swear I'm like one of those people who balance spinning plates on straws... that, and being such an Aquarian I tend to be all over the place, mentally.
I read my horoscope today that said to the effect that I should use this new moon to document in detail where I want my life to go in the next 10 yrs. which was very interesting. i like doing that, and i don't honestly do it often. i just have soooooo many varied interests, it's really hard to know where they're going to take me, or more precisely, where i'm going to take them, LOL.
anyways it's late and i just wanted to say, "Hey!". I'm here, I'm doin' well. No, I'm not juicing right now. I'm going to come back to it, though, because I sure felt better while juicing. Clearer mentally, lighter physically. I'm reading Gabriel Cousens' Conscious Eating right now. At over 800 pages, it's quite the tome, but very VERY interesting and important to my growth and journey, this I know. So let's just see where this goes...
Blessings to you this glorious day!
~n~
1 comment:
Gah. Horrible. That was Candace's song.
><
Why is she contacting you?!!
Post a Comment