Ahhh a day at home!!! We've been so busy lately I can't actually remember the last day I spent at home, not getting in the car at all. It was lovely!
Consumed 3L of juice: 1L pineapple/celery/red pepper, 2L kale/carrot/apple/ginger (very green).
Feeling good. Still detoxing - today the mucus is coming out (tmi?) - thankfully! Still, overall I feel pretty darn good.
geez, not much else to report. I'm set for another 10 days of juicing, although I'd love to get some variety in. 50 lbs of carrots & 80 lbs of apples is a LOT to juice!!!! LMAO (what did i expect?!). The garden has enough kale and lettuce to keep me going for a while for greens, and I have enough pineapple & celery for a full week or more.
In this moment I'm feeling really hungry. Since it's late, I'm just going to go to sleep and in the morning, there's 1L of kale/apple/carrot/ginger already awaiting me. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment