02 February 2010

the stars say...

so what do the stars say is in my year ahead?

Your birthday could bring an unexpected business opportunity through a third party this year. Birthdays usually bring friends and family together. This year, with your friends and family, also come people they bring along. One of these people you don't know, or vaguely know, could have a business opportunity that fits you perfectly. You may just speak about it in passing on your birthday, but make a follow-up call shortly after. This little business deal could begin as early as March and actually begin to prosper by May. Being the focus of your own birthday brings this person and opportunity to you.

(I have no idea. While I did dine with both my parents & in-laws yesterday, there was no one else - no other acquaintances - who were there, presenting me with surprise business opportunities, LOL)

Georgia Nichols says: "You're down-to-earth, practical, and realistic. You have strong opinions, and you stick to them! You have a fine mind, and much energy. Some of you are quite polished and sophisticated. You learn new things very quickly. This year, something you've been involved with for about nine years will end or diminish to create room for something new to enter."

(I don't think I'm practical or realistic at all. I'm an Aquarian, for crying out loud! I *do* have strong opinions, and I like to think I learn quickly. I'm soooooo not polished or sophisticated; point in fact, today I was in sweats all day, and scrubbed out the hen house. Seriously, how many 'polished & sophisticated' people are on their knees in chicken manure?! LMAO)

A different site says: Business dealings may be particularly fruitful today. You may find that many projects come to completion, especially the large ones. A co-worker or customer needs your help and you have the understanding and knowledge that they seek. Most would not find a volunteer bone in their body; too many other things on the agenda. You, however, quickly volunteer to help and lend your expertise to the needs of another. Without asking, you will pitch in and solve problems quickly. This is a time when you can expect a little boost; some recognition from those around you is freely given. There is plenty of fun to go around; enjoy. In addition, romance is heightened in your personal relationship - Happy Birthday!

And just some general Aquarian-ness-es...
Aquarians like to use their minds. If they don't, they get restless. Mental stimulation necessary.
Aquarians are visionaries, forward-thinking, 50 yrs ahead of their times, comfortable with transformation... humanitarians.
Very individualistic people, but social.... like to be in community.
Challenges arise when Aquarians feel limited or hemmed in. An ongoing quest for freedom and fairness to all.
Cautious about having close friendships; prefer to have many at arms-distance. Learning to trust, and express emotions in a healthy way, is the challenge for many Aquarians.

I like this post:
Aquarians born Feb 1st are a rare breed: rebels who have respect for values. These impulsive people seem to meld the diverse sides of their personality. Something in their nature attracts danger. They can come too close to the dark side of their personality and must confront it.

Embrace: exploration, confidence, leisure
Avoid: superstition, losing interest, disappointment

there's more on that page, but i'm not going to type it all out. besides, i've probably lost you by now. lol (yes, i can see your glazed over eyes from here)

if you have any idea why i used to be able to copy and paste from other websites into a blogpost, and now i can't, will you let me know? is it a setting i've accidentally changed? cuz man, it's so freakin' annoying now, having to retype things from other sites. yeesh.

...and can i just say, check out www.kristensraw.blogspot.com today. mmm, mmm, fine. ;D

No comments: