05 January 2010

Sleep, where are you?!

good grief. i can't count how many late nights (lmao i just wrote 'light' instead of 'late') there've been in my life lately, and not b/c i'm up partying or have had any caffeine. nope, none of that. just that i get so inspired late at night to get things done, reading, or researching different interests on the 'net, next thing you know it's the middle of the night and i'm not asleep!

of course, this means i've been sleeping in, too. usually i'm a jump up and go at first light, but with these late nights, my internal clock's all wonky. i've simply GOT to reset it soon!

so with that, i bid you a good night... maybe i'll have time later to post again today... after all, there's still 21 hrs left in the day!! lol

~n~

1 comment:

Haylee said...

Ugh, I know what you mean. I thought we were supposed to sleep EARLIER in the winter. Instead I'm up past 1, 2 ... on a few occasions even 3 AM! And then I don't get up until noon the following day which totally ruins my day.