01 October 2009

Day 31!! What are YOU looking to release?!

ahhhhhh a new month. how LOVELY. fresh.... new....

So here we are, Day 31. It's going well. I had 3L of juice today: 2L of romaine/carrot/spinach/with a little (too much) apple and 1L of spinach/celery/apple/ginger/lime, as well as a cup of apple cinnamon herbal tea and maybe a scant litre of water. not enough water. hey, it is what it is, right?

had such a peaceful, calming tai chi class tonight. i've missed my thurs night class the past 2 weeks, so was very grateful to be back with my usual teacher. I learn so much from her. It was a very centering class... the two sets were awesome - i was so focused, so present. It felt wonderful. Still struggling with letting go of ego, with just being the group, but that, too, will come with practice. Not really struggling with it... just aware of ego's presence when it crops up, that's all. There's no judgement of it. Just an awareness of thought. And a letting go, a releasing.

Had lunch with my parents today. Well, they had lunch, I had tea. LOL I haven't told them I'm juicing; they'd worry I'd somehow be causing myself harm. Actually, I am taking better care of myself now than normally (between sauna-ing, tongue-scraping, juicing, dry skin brushing, and more.... there's so much I'm doing that I think is creating healing and vibrant health). I had a conversation with them in my head on the way home from tai chi that basically reaffirmed for me WHY i'm juicing right now: "I'm not doing this for weight loss (although according to the BMI scale I'm technically about 10 lbs overweight in this moment, but I don't give that much credence as I am a muscular athletic build with dense bones, that's all. I'm very happy with where my weight is at). I'm doing it because I recognize that there are emotional attachments, not only to food, but also other patterns in my life that are no longer serving me, and I want to release them, and it's just easier to release things like that when you can step back in some way from how you're currently doing things... and so juicing does that... it offers you a lightness of spirit, a centering and grounding, a clarity of thought, and healing that you don't get from solid food, necessarily. But no, I don't feel it's harming me at all." Yes, I often talk to myself. I enjoy it. Actually, nearly always I'm having conversations in my head. That's why I don't like to drive with the radio on. It interferes with the voices in my head. ha ha h ah ah aha ha ha ha ha ha yes, i realize what i just wrote. and yes, i'm normal. truly, i am. ha ha h ah ah aha ha ha ha ha ah a ohhhhhhh funny. ohhhh i gotta go to bed. Love, light and healing to y'all!!! ;)

1 comment:

holymotherofgod said...

I'm with you on the pink words. =)
That's what I'm learning as well. It's a slow process for me but ironically I'm learning to DIGEST situations better (nyuk nyuk) in most cases, while I am going through this process of release. We should rename it REAL-EASE.