I'm a workin' girl tonight... LOL, nooooooo not what you're thinking... I'm working in Grampa's office, doing the books for his company. And I'm terribly behind. As in.... MONTHS behind. Honestly, I don't know how people, mothers especially, balance work and home life. I'm in a rather pathetic situation. This only requires about 4 hours a week and here I am, at least 12 -20 hours behind at the moment.
There's so much I'd *love* to do - start writing regularly for an online magazine or writing e-books, raw food coaching, catching up here on the books, or build my Reiki practice, or spend more time harvesting the potatoes and farming in general, not to mention my skills working with cob, and compost pick-up. I have so many varied interests that could all potentially bring in an income.
But how do I BALANCE it all with raising children and keeping a home and looking after my health and so on? How do you DO it, peeps?!?! I'm completely in awe of anyone who can balance it all. Reverent awe.
And that is where I leave you. Because I'm so far behind, I really shouldn't be blogging. LMAO
No comments:
Post a Comment