ha ha ha ha ha Okay, sometimes you just have to laugh at yourself. Like me. Today. I post earlier about how I need to focus and just buckle down and get some things done. Shortly after, I go and lock my keys in the car, with the radio going and the puppy in her crate in the back. OOPS. But immediately I just chuckle to myself about how silly that was. No anger. No shaming myself. How odd, I observe. Luckily, a phone was nearby and I called the towing company and they were there within 15 minutes. YIPPEE!! And best of all, he was able to get the door open!! WAHOO!!! However, it did take about 45 minutes to get the door open, and I was shiverin'!! (thank GOODNESS for heated seats once we were in!) I don't care how long it took; I was soooooo happy to have that door open. I kept telling myself, "you know, this isn't all that bad. Sure, you're cold, but at least it's not pitch black, and at least it's not raining, or much colder than this. This isn't that bad at all." The whole time, I just had to laugh at myself. I had nowhere else to be, nothing else I ought to've been doing, kids played on the playground while we waited. All I did was stand by and offer encouragement as he tried to get into the car. And seriously, he nearly gave up at one point. Apparently Subarus are "the most difficult" to break into. LMAO Well, that's um, a very good thing. (Unless you've locked your keys inside. ha ha ha ha ha)
I was grateful I'd run my errands earlier and was able to head straight home afterwards. I was so very grateful to the tow truck driver. I was grateful I was able to laugh about the situation, in the moment.
I came home and after making some food for the children and getting them off to bed, had a deliciously hot bath with lavender oil, with some soothing music playing, and gave myself a Reiki session. It was wonderful.
And in case you're curious, yep, still juicing. A full 29 days in at this point (30 actually since it's now past midnight). Not drinking a full 4L a day. Closer to 2 or perhaps 3. Some water, and usually some herbal teas to warm up. It is what it is. This feast/fast is really challenging a lot of my thoughts and patterns and I'm very grateful for that. Getting clear on what needs to be released, and learning to just let go. Easy to write, hard to do... very hard. But it's where I need to be right now. It's what I need to be doing. Of that, I have no doubt.
In loving appreciation,
~n~
No comments:
Post a Comment