
I'm at a loss at what to write about. Everything's going fine. There's a lot going on, life's pretty busy right now and there's some stress floating about which is a little hard to deal with, especially when you're juicing and trying to create a bubble of positivity around you, so that you can fully utilize this time juicing to heal and cleanse. But, it's not the end of the world. Everything will sort itself out. [Just for today, I will not worry.] It's a beautiful sun-shiney day here, a cool autumn day. It rained overnight and the tent, which I'd been trying to dry out so I could pack it away, is now wet again (aargh); hopefully today in the sun it will dry out again. Yep, there's just a lot on my mind in this moment... I'll just sit with it all, wrap it in a pink bubble of loving-kindness and compassion, and send it off to the Universe with a little sticky note attached: "Please, would you mind dealing with this? In Gratitude, ~n~"
Yep, that's what I'm gonna do. And right after, I'll go make myself a blueberry, lime, E3Live drink. :D
Oh, and before you get the impression I'm not loving my life fully in this moment.... I want to share that I went to Laughter Yoga class Thursday morning. I *LOOOOOOOVED* it. BOY, did I need to laugh!!! Full, belly-jigglin', ab-achin' laugh. A whole hour of it. It was wonderful. I'll be going to drop-in on the weeks I can make it. :) And I taught tai chi yesterday, and that, too, was wonderful. I am so happy for the opportunity to teach, and for the continuing class I was able to attend beforehand. I *love* tai chi! :)
Right now, I am grateful for:
- my dd, her hugs, authenticity, sweet songs, giggles, and love
- ds, for his maturity, sensitivity, playfulness and spirit
- dh, as we dance through life together, guiding each other towards growth
- the puppy, who follows me around like a shadow, who loves her raw treats, who adds so much to our lives
- for sunshine and fresh air
- for green juice and the abundance of organic fresh food we have available to us
- for my health and the health of those around me. We are all very, very healthy.
- for my body.... for my light, lean, healthy being. I honour you, Body.
- I know that money is not the be-all, end-all of life, but I am truly grateful for our financial stability and security and for the many comforts we are surrounded by. Many of our needs are met through our financial situation. We are indeed well-off. But most importantly, we have each other. We have companionship, family, love for one another. We spend time together - sharing meals, playing games, doing yardwork, playing at the beach. Yes, life is very good in this moment. Very, very good.
Namaste'
~n~
Image from here
1 comment:
I love that picture. And I love the IDEA of that yoga class!
Post a Comment