ohhhhh are we ever in puppy heaven over here with our new little Sophie! As I posted earlier, she's an 8 week old chocolate lab. I haven't taken any photos of her yet. But we are really enjoying her company. She slept so well last night - from 9:30 or so until 4 a.m., then back to sleep within the hour 'til 7 or so.
The kids are enamoured with her. And they've been really good with her - not giving her toooooo much affection in a smothering kind of way (lol) but just being with her - watching her sleep, patting her gently, chattering away to her.
It's HOT today - supposed to get up to 27 degrees (Celsius). Trying to keep everyone cool and well-quenched.
I suppose that's all the news I have for now...
hope you have a splendid day today!
namaste
~n~
No comments:
Post a Comment