Our computer harddrive has once again crashed. I am putting the intention out into the world that I will meet someone handy with fixing computers... VERY soon. Something is NOT right when your hd crashes regularly. hmmmmm..
The other grief I've had is the power window motor of the driver's door in the (new) car that decided to stop working. A whopping $600+ later and it's repaired, but that is money I didn't have. Such is how my life has been lately.
Frustrations like this COULD get you down if you were to get wrapped up in your brain-thoughts and ego.... Best to lay it all aside and remember what glorious spirits we all truly are....
Which is why I have to share.... I went to this month's raw food potluck in town and thoroughly enjoyed it yet again. It is just so wonderful to be surrounded by loving intention from a conscious community and such wonderful healing raw food. So fantastic! Really, it is a place where we remain conscious of our true natures, and I don't easily come to that thought in the midst of my day-to-day life. Perhaps more meditation would assist in that. LOL
I wish the computer was working at home... Being on the library's public computer and having a time limit to get all my "computer errands" done is a bit of a drag.
Holding the intention of meeting someone computer savvy in my thoughts,
namaste'
No comments:
Post a Comment