So far, so good with them. There are a dozen in all. This is a homeschooling project for ds. Being 2 weeks old already, we only have 6 more weeks to get a coop and run built for them. Better get on with that, eh! The kids are sure excited to have them!!
Apart from that, I'm really surprised how not hungry I am today and really, the past couple days. Today I've had 2L of water, 6 Earth balls (check out Sheri's website for the recipe) and 1/6 of a chocolate tart pie that I made last Sunday that was sitting in the fridge at my in-laws that yes, I ate for breakfast this morning. LOL But really, it's nearly 3 in the afternoon and I'd have expected to be considerably hungrier by now. I'll be making a green smoothie before going out to a talk by Victoria & Valya Boutenko tonight in town (i'm SOOOOO excited).
OH, and I went to that Journey Into Permaculture workshop last night at the university, and it was REALLY inspiring. I'm going to share some of my insights on that when I have more time. But right now, the sunshine is calling. It's the middle of the day and I'm sitting inside at the computer. Not healthy. Gonna go soak up some rays.
Loving life and laughing,
~n~
No comments:
Post a Comment