Here's a tip: Don't soak chia seeds in your VitaMix and expect to blend them up the next morning. Because they form this gelatinous... goo... it became this concrete-like mess around the blades of the blender and yes, I overheated the motor (again... sigh). Not that I do that frequently, but once in a while I have made mistakes like this. Soak your chia seeds in a glass jar and then pour the goo into the blender in the morning. :)
Here's the recipe (courtesy of Angela @ rawreform.com):
Raspberry Chocolate Chia Pudding
2c chia seeds, soaked o/n
5 oz raspberries
1 tbsp maca powder
1 tbsp yacon syrup (I used raw agave)
1 tbsp raw cacao powder
Blend. I put a handful of blackberries in as well. yummy.
~n~
1 comment:
I'm so sorry to hear you made that mistake, but it had me laughing out loud reading about it -lol-
Life's no fun if you can't laugh at little mistakes, right?
Post a Comment