25 November 2008

Day 39

Our harddrive at home is so very unstable at the moment... completely unreliable. I am on the computer at the library... but am only granted an hour, so I have to type VERY quickly as I've used it almost completely up on the homeschooling weekly report.

Juicing is going great. Day 39 today and I have about another week, I guess. Everything's just fine. Rowing every day, dry skin-brushing, hot/cold showering as often as I can stand to (which isn't daily, I'll admit that!), doing tai chi or reiki or sitting meditation daily as well, taking the compost out regularly - it's amazing how often the bucket(s!) fill up on this feast (wonderful for my hungry worms/bacteria out there, though!)... I'm finding that I need several hours in the morning to do all of that before I'm ready to go out though and that can be challenging if I want to get out of the house earlier in the day (like this morning I was up at 6:30 and we left the house around 10:30.... that's 4 HOURS that I was busy pampering myself. LOL oh well, the lengths I'll go to to stay sane, eh.

I suppose that's all I have to report at the moment, and seeing as I'm overtime on this library computer, I guess I"ll have to say g'night and I"ll try to post again tomorrow during story hour for the wee one.
Namaste,
~n~

No comments: