Today is a raw juice day. I've had (so far) more than 5L of raw, organic, fresh juices... 1L each of kale, celery, carrot, and apple (well, actually it was probably 1L of kale, 750mL each of celery & carrot, and 1.5L of apple). I stopped by Cafe Bliss while in town and ordered up a L of "Doris" - yam, carrot, apple, ginger, cinnamon. DEEEEEEEElicious. I really need to expand my horizons at home making juice. I usually just make simple combinations: apple carrot ginger, or my usual like I had today: greens, celery, carrot & apple. That's a staple juice for me. But checking out their menu (www.cafebliss.ca) there are some delectable combinations they've come up with that I'm yearning to try soon.
I'm off to Tai Chi class tonight - in jeans since I forgot my comfy cotton yoga pants at home :(
This weekend I'm doing the first part of the Tai Chi Instructor Training program and am looking forward to that.
Feeling great today; a little tired since I was up from ~3-5 this morning. I woke up with a moderate to severe leg cramp in one leg and was wondering how it could possibly be that I was deficient in potassium (which I've heard is the source of leg cramps like that) since I ate three bananas yesterday in an ultimate smoothie for dinner. LOL I got up and walked it out. One of my eyes has been twitching all day (you know how when you're tired your eye pulses, and you think EVERYone must be able to see it, but it's not outwardly visible?). A good sign I'm tired and probably still recovering from the travel & time change. (I must be over 30; this paragraph sounds like I'm falling part! LOL) Not a big deal; I'll sleep super-solid after class tonight and wake up refreshed tomorrow.
Namaste
~n~
No comments:
Post a Comment