Busy week here with errands and the kids' classes and planning. I've committed to completing the Taoist Tai Chi Instructor Training later this month (I assisted with the beginner class last night - great fun!) and have also registered to take Reiki Level One the weekend after that. And I'm applying to become a Marriage Commissioner in our province, so please send me some positive energy around that! I think it would be a fun job and a real honour to share in a couples' life as they commit to each other through marriage. Plus, as anyone who knows me knows, I have an articulate voice that carries well, a definite bonus so that you don't end up with a marriage commissioner who sounds like the priest from The Princess Bride, "Mawage...." LOL Also trying to organize the Annual Walk for Breastfeeding and collect pledges as well ($160 collected so far). It's pure busy-ness but so far I'm calm and handling it all well. Mind you, it's nearly noon and I'm still in my pajamas. LOL
Namaste
~n~
2 comments:
Hello ~n~!
I just posted a blog about your 1 Day Juice Feast on our blog! juicefeasting.blogspot.com Please do send us an email, as I have something for you at nutrientdense@gmail.com and I can't seem to find your email on your profile anywhere!
With love and blessings,
Katrina Rainoshek
Wuv.... Twoo wuv.... and mawage.... ROFL!!!
Good for you with Reiki! YAY !
Post a Comment