My adventures in living mindfully... To honour myself with raw vegan food, physical exercise and mental stimulation, with love, compassion and laughter...
Awwwww so sorry you guys =( You must be really sad. Look how sad he is in the pictures; I know it's hard right now but he really is better off now and at peace...
I had to laugh because I took these pictures last YEAR... ds said yesterday how he always looked sad; "his ears never go up when he's happy". That would've been the first 4 yrs of his life - before his first 2 surgeries. But you know, yesterday, he was happy to go for a walk with us in the morning. He still found joy in being with us. A very sweet dog and we will all miss him. :( I have to believe I've done the right thing, as hard as it is/was.
2 comments:
Awwwww so sorry you guys =( You must be really sad. Look how sad he is in the pictures; I know it's hard right now but he really is better off now and at peace...
I had to laugh because I took these pictures last YEAR... ds said yesterday how he always looked sad; "his ears never go up when he's happy". That would've been the first 4 yrs of his life - before his first 2 surgeries. But you know, yesterday, he was happy to go for a walk with us in the morning. He still found joy in being with us. A very sweet dog and we will all miss him. :( I have to believe I've done the right thing, as hard as it is/was.
Post a Comment