10 July 2008

Paperwork!!!!

Do you ever have those days where you suddenly become infused with energy towards sorting through all the incomplete paperwork type tasks you've been postponing and dreading doing?

Probably one day a month I have a day like that, where I just jump in and get some things done. All day today I've been saying, I'm going to get outside and get some yardwork done, and here it is, after 4:00 already, and I've only set foot outside to feed the dog.

The worst part is, it is a beautiful, gorgeous sunny summer day, and here I am, wading through paperwork. To my credit, I did get a lot done. One volunteer job I have requires quarterly bookkeeping, so I buckled down and did it all in 2 1/2 hours today. Another volunteer position is organizing an upcoming local event, so I got a lot done in that regard today as well - including a press release emailed to all the local media outlets. So it's not like I haven't DONE anything, I just really really want to get out in the brilliant sunshine. So enough talking about it already, here I go...

See me? I'm outside, basking in the glorious sunshine. You should try it. It's heavenly.

Namaste,
~n~

No comments: