17 June 2008

Welcome

My first attempt at blogging... I've gotten into reading so many other blogs, I think it's time to share with others what I've been up to.

So here are tales of my exploits and adventures into cob building, veganism and raw and living foods (possibly one day even juice feasting), parenting, and many other aspects of my life. It seems to me many blogs I've read are singularly focused - either a juice feast blog, or only talking about attachment parenting... I am a multi-faceted person, and I'm sure this will be reflected in the range of blog postings. I hope you enjoy reading!

Oh, and why the name "Loving Life and Laughing"? Well, I wanted to remind myself to stay conscious and mindful... to remember to laugh more often and take things less seriously, and also to remember to be positive and not let myself spin into negative thoughts when they arise. I'm sure I'll write more about emotions and thoughts and meditation as time goes on.

~namaste~

2 comments:

holymotherofgod said...

WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME!!!

There's no turning back now !

Muhawhawhawhaw!!!

=)

Congrats on your new online space.

Anonymous said...

Welcome. I'm so looking forward to reading more!